John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

It is not letting me snac, scan or print from on lin it

Customer Question

It is not letting me snac
JA: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: scan or print from on lin it tells me I'm off line and I don't know how that happened
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC windows vista
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It was working. I went on vacation for 3 months, everything was put on vacation mode. When I came home things were not working, tech had to come out. I just found out that I can't scan or print from the internet. I can print off like an e-mail
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your printer?

Is there any error or message when scanning or when printing from the internet?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Is the printer currently connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,