John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Mac not to connect with WF 2630 printer, WF 2630 and I think

Customer Question

Mac not to connect with WF 2630 printer
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: WF 2630 and I think it is about2 years old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: mini Mac
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: thr last week. The printer will connect to my iPhone
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just would like to find out how I broke iy.
Category: Printers
Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 5 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. From the Apple menu, choose About This Mac. Your version of OS X appears directly below “OS X”. Can you tell me please what version # you see?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Mac iOS Sierra Version 10.12.1

I'm sorry but it seems that payment for the Secure Remote Assistance dd not go through. Sometimes this happens if a card issuer sees more than one charge from the same company and suspects possible fraud. You can probably resolve it by giving them a call and reassuring them that it is a legitimate charge, or you can simply use a different card. You may contact our Customer Service if you'd like, via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help .

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Mac not to connect with WF 2630 printer
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: WF 2630 and I think it is abou t2 years old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you ... view full
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This afternoon

I am reviewing the list of printers that are known to work with OS Sierra. Just another minute or two please.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
please

Please unplug the power cord from the printer. Next, uninstall any existing printer software and remove the printer from the list of printers. Restart your computer. Please let me know when that has been done so we can continue with installing the newest software driver package.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
never mind I shut everything off and the connection has resumed. Please give me a credit for the $18.00 charged too my credit card.
Thank you for your time

I'm glad to hear that your problem has been resolved. As an independent contractor I don't have access to billing information but you can contact Customer Service via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help