Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.
Lets try a simple fix first.. This is done from the printer itself using the control panel and buttons on the printer.
Press the Menu button. (1)
(2) Use the (Left) or (Right) button to select Settings , and press the OK button.
The Settings screen will appear.
(3) Use the (Left) or (Right) button to select Maintenance , and press the OK button.
The Maintenance screen will appear.
(4) Use the (Up) or (Down) button to select Cleaning, and press the OK button.
The confirmation screen will appear.
(5) Use the (Up) or (Down) button to select Yes, and press the OK button.
The machine starts cleaning the Print Head.
Do not perform any other operations until the machine completes the cleaning of the Print Head. This takes about 1 minute 30 seconds.
The pattern print confirmation screen will appear.
(6) Use the (Up) or (Down) button to select Yes, and press the OK button.
The nozzle check pattern will be printed.
Now, test print.. Do you still have a off color tinge?
I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied. If you do not submit a rating, I am in no way credited for my time. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.