Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Do you off and what is the cost I have a HP laptop and

Customer Question

do you off and what is the cost I have a HP laptop and printers and I pad
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Printer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: I want support for my laptop, printer etc. whenever I need it what do you offer and the cost
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: ok my email is ***@******.***
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is a little over 3 years and it is Probook 4720s
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: my printers are HP Photosmart 7520 and the one in Ill is HP Photosmart 6520 No fax
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nothing is an issue now I am looking for technical support for my things
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

We have two types of plans.. We have a one time support option with no recurring fees that you can use whenever you choose.

Or, we have a monthly subscription plan where you can request help without paying for the individual sessions. The monthly fee for the subscription varies depending on what plan you go with. ( Basically, how many times per month you can request support )

Did you have something you need help with today? If so, please describe the issue in full detail.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have No problem with anything.. All I want to know is what tech support do uou offer on my HP products and what is the cost
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I s there an annual cost for everything or what I cant seem to get an answer
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

We offer support for nearly any type of device you can throw at us.. Printers, computers, USB drives, Phones, Routers & Modems, hardware, software, etc.

The price for a single incident can range from as little as 18$ ( if you only need written support for a simple issue ) to as much as 60-70$ ( if you want phone support / or to have us fix the issue directly via a screen share)

We dont have an annual / yearly plan.. But we do have a monthly plan. You should be seeing a popup asking you if you want to join the monthly membership / subscription plan and it shows the exact cost of the different plans on that page when you click the popup.

Here is our information page in regards ***** ***** subscription plan.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/what-justanswer-subscription-plan