John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My MFC 7360 n printer will not print, How do I find the

Customer Question

My MFC 7360 n printer will not print
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: How do I find the exact make & model. It is about 4 or 5 years old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Printing from PC Windows
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It has occured about a month ago. Prior to this it was OK. My computer shows that it is out of paper. but it printed a fax result sheet nothing else.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How do I fix it?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Often this is caused by corrupted or out of date printer drivers/software.

In order to provide detailed instructions for uninstalling th ecurrent software and installing the most recent version, I will need to know what operating system you have on your computer. If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see:

http://whatsmyos.com/