John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Yy carmen, printerisokayits my computeritwent

Customer Question

yy carmen
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: printerisokayits my computeritwent offwheniwasusingitcanyougetinitandfixit formeihadyoudoitbefoittur it on it says topushb on the esc but nothing happens iwould like you to get in and fix it
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: iam using hp pcj product no kkkww 7x698 vc6tt 9t678 kjm4q28400196264 706 =75
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: 4 days the most it whent blank on me while iwas using it ineed your help itrid everything but no good if you can gret init vto fix it
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please