John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I just need to scan and then e mail a document, but do not

Customer Question

I just need to scan and then e mail a document, but do not know how or where to put the paper!
JA: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Model MFC-495CW, 7 years or older????
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC, do not know what operating system means!
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I have never scanned on it before as I have never been shown and usually just fax, but fax is broken and discarded.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you see the program Brother Utilities or ControlCenter on your computer?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly on your computer for you?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How do I know I can trust you?

With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/

Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
ok, can we just face time, I am sure it is really easy?

We don't need Facetime. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=07a288ba-5187-4c1e-9c29-7c625581b25e
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I just paid $15.00

That's for remote support. How about with the small amount as shown for remote support? We guarantee our service. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No thank you!

I can waive it for you. Please let me know when you are available to continue; we guarantee our service. Thank you,