John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a HP office jet 4650. I have not been able to use the

Customer Question

I have a HP office jet 4650. I have not been able to use the printer. I have been trying to get it to print, but have been unable. right now it is on entering sleep mode and appears stuck. Please help
Category: Printers
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 4 months ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

Can you please let me know if the printer already worked or is it a new one that you are just trying to install? Also, are you using Windows or Mac OS?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
IT HAS BEEN WORKING
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
WHAT IS GOING ON

I´d like to help you via a remote-assistance, but it is showing me a "payment failure". Please get into contact with customer service at

http://ww2.justanswer.com/chat-customer-support

Once the problem is address, we can continue. Thank you so much for your patience!