GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

P****** and the question is how do i print a return form

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, my name is ***** *********** and the question is how do i print a return form that i received for a purchase i received to be returned, it is in my account and i have tried to print it several times and have nothing to show for it.....please be my angel and help me, thanks...bobby
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: uou mean my computer i assume?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: printing was going good n everything up until i tried the return form then nothing, the comp. is about 6 years old the op system is windows 7, but when i print it shows nothing in the print que and that the printer is ofline, i never put the printer offline
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i don't know what else to tell you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Let's try the simplest possible fix first. Let's unplug power from the printer, wait a few seconds, then plug it back in and try again to print. If that doesn't do the trick, please loff off of your computer and power it off, then unplug power from printer. Wait a few minutes, then reatart both an dtry to print. Please let me know the results.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok, will do, thanks
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

You're welcome. If this solves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page. I'd really appreciate it! Without a positive rating I am not credited for my answer. If this doesn't solve the problem be sure to let me know so we can continue troubleshooting.