Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

It won't print. I have replaced all printer cartridges. It

Customer Question

It won't print. I have replaced all printer cartridges. It was printing before I ran out of ink. Head Cleaning/Nozzle check prints only blue. I am running Win 10.
JA: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?
Customer: WF-2520
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: 200 on all colors 200xl on black
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: it took me several months to replace ink...didn't need to print anything. I didn't recall any issues.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try the following and let me know the response.

Remove all the ink cartridges from the machine.
Then clean the contacts on the cartridges as well as inside the machine itself. Inside means the printhead where the cartrdige seats.
Do this with a small amount of warm water on a cotton swab until no ink comes off on the swab.
If any of the other cartridges are low, empty, leaking or bulging replace them.
Then turn off the machine and unplug it for 5 minutes.
Plug it back it and wait for the insert cartridges message.
Insert the cartridges and check to see if the problem is still there.

If the issue persists even after you follow the above instructions, and cleaning the cartridges using the printer control panel, the issue might be with the printhead and you have to get the printer repaired. Make sure that you are using new and genuine ink cartridges (not refilling cartridges).

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Didn't work.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

If the issue persists even after you tried new and genuine Epson cartridges, it seems that the printhead of your printer got clogged or damaged. You may have to get the printer repaired.

I apologize for the bad news. However, this is the honest answer I can give.

Thank you.
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If it is clogged...how do I clean it?
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

You can try cleaning using the control panel (printhead cleaning), and the method I have given. If the issue persists even after that, you may have to replace the printhead.

Thank you.

S H E F I N