John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a wireless hp printer hpofficejet pro 8610 that used

Customer Question

I have a wireless hp printer hpofficejet pro 8610 that used to print from my hp pavilion x 360 new laptop. it somehow does not recognize the print signal from this computer, but if I prepare a document I can email it to my ipad I can print it off the ipad but not my computer. can you help me get it connected again?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: the printer or the computer?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: office max told me to contact your site for instructions, but I don't understand what to do from the written instructions. not a techie at all.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to get it back working again. It was set up once, but got off track somewhere.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.

when was it printing fine from the computer?