John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Hp 5610 all in one quit printing - goes through the motions,

Customer Question

hp 5610 all in one quit printing - goes through the motions, but no ink. replaced the cartridge with a new one, plugged/unplugged printer/re-booted - still no ink. Did clean procedure per manual as well.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: HP 5610 all in one. Perhaps 6 - 7 years old.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC/Windows
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Came out of the blue a few days ago when had faxes with blank paper
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no - perhaps it crapped out after all these years. Just want to make sure before giving up. Thanks!!!! Dr. Bob McBride
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

let me know when you are online we need to follow a couple of steps on the printer to identify the problem and fix.