I'm sorry about the issue. Is the printer wireless or is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Are you able to open Control Panel on the computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,
1. Disconnect the power cord(s) from the internet modem / router device(s) for about 3 minutes, then re-connect
2. Then turn off the printer, then disconnect the power cord from the printer for a couple of minutes, then re-connect, then turn on printer
3. Then wait a few minutes.
4. Then click on the Start button (which is the windows logo icon located at the bottom left of the computer's screen), then click on Settings (or gear icon)
; (Or press at the same time the two keys Windows log and i on the computer's keyboard, then the Settings window will appear.)
, then there, click on option Network & Internet. Then click on Wi-Fi option if your computer is wireless, then click on Advanced options if shown (scroll down first as needed), then make sure to turn ON the option Make this PC discoverable. (Or click on your wi-fi / wireless network name, then make sure to turn ON the option Make this PC discoverable.)
; (if your computer is not wireless, then click on option Ethernet, then click on Ethernet (Connected) on the right, then make sure to turn ON the option Make this PC discoverable.)
5. Then wait a couple of minutes, then check printing.
- If that does not work, please try the following:
1. Click on the Brother website below:
2. Then there, click on Agree to the EULA and Download at the bottom to download / save the file called MFC-J5620DW-inst-C1-us1...
3. Then open the download file J5620DW-inst-C1-us1 and install it
; (if needed, press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard in order to see the Downloads window.)
4. Once the installation is finished successfully, then check printing.
- (Note: If there is issue downloading at the above website, then click on the website http://tinyurl.com/hewken3 to download the file MFC-J5620DW-inst-C1-us1 and run / open / install it.)
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you