comp_audio
comp_audio, Technician
Experience:  I offer over 20 years experience in diagnosing and fixing home and business printers. I am eager to assist you today.
44312836

In the past 2 weeks I've not been able to connect to my

Customer Question

Hi! in the past 2 weeks I've not been able to connect to my ix6820 on El Capitan with MacBook air. Getting support code: 300. Have tried all of the online fixes. I deleted my printer and now can't even add it back because it cannot detect it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  comp_audio replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today. Please give me a minute to review your issue and get back to you. Thanks in advance

Hello, please tell me if you have attempted to reset to factory defaults for your Canon printer? If not please try the following and let me know...

This video show and talks about ink, I know this, but it also includes information on how to reset the printer. Please watch it and let me know if this helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO0hbO80mbc

Just checking in to see if we were able to assist you with getting your printer issue resolved?