John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Second opinion] - how do I get my HP 7520 working again? It

Customer Question

Second opinion] - how do I get my HP 7520 working again? It says it is offline. I have windows 10
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: HP Photosmart 7520, 2 years maybe?
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: a few days. It was working earlier this week
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do not know. How I am I connected to this conversation and is this going to cost me something?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Was there any power outage, or was there any change recently to your computer or to your internet service / internet modem / router device that may have caused this issue?

Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,