crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

I have a brother mfc j825dw printer. I had to get a new

Customer Question

I have a brother mfc j825dw printer. I had to get a new computer :( and I now I don't have the download for my printer. Help please
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It's a few years old. It says color ink jet all in one MFC J825DW
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I just got my computer yesterday
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: What do you mean?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: Are you going to download the softwear?
JA: No. I'm the Printer Technician's Assistant.
Customer: are you there?
JA: No. I'm the Printer Technician's Assistant.
Customer: so is there a website I can go to to download my software for this new computer?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

Hi!

Please click here: http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadtop.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=mfcj825dw_all

Select your operating system and press Search (your OS should automatically be selected)

Click on Full Drive and Software Package then click on Agree to the EULA and Download.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.