Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

The message on the HPOfficeJetPro6830 says there is a

Customer Question

The message on the HPOfficeJetPro6830 says there is a problem with the printhead. A friend knowledgeable about computers said to buy new cartridges because the ink may have dried up in the old ones. That did not remove the message. What do you recommend?
JA: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?
Customer: HPOfficeJetPro6830
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I have not connected the printer to this computer yet. It is stand alone.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: A couple of months. Nothing. I only used the printer as a copier about once or twice a month before I got this message in August.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 month ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing JustAnswer.com
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

The print head is a componenet that is part of the regular maintenance.

I am pulling the technical manual, for the exact error message to crossreference.

Please reply to me here, so i know you are aware, and that you acknowledge, so i know you are getting my messages.

Here is the instructions to CLEAN the Print Heads.

Click on the link to view the instructions.