Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  10+ years work experience.
30759776

Cgpdftoraster quit unexpectedly message when trying to print

Customer Question

Cgpdftoraster quit unexpectedly message when trying to print a notes from PowerPoint from my macbook pro
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Connon MX920 Series
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: macbook pro whatever the latest one is one up from El Capitan
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This has never happened before. Nothing happened right before I update my presentation and went to print out the notes and received this message seven times I tried to print
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. Thank you
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

First, I would suggest updating your printer software, which can be downloaded on the following page: https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/mx-series-inkjet/mx922

More often than not, that will fix the problem. If that doesn't solve the problem, please let me know and I will give you more instructions.

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com