John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Please reply to what I was writing to you. I did not

Customer Question

Please reply to what I was writing to you. I did not complete my questions but somehow it was sent. I was about to complete and press Send. Thanks. Arnold ***, ublin, ** ********@****.****/***-***-*****JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it? Customer: HP Officejet 4620. It is 1.5 years old. JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: Less than a week JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you? Customer: No. Did you read the first part of my writing?

Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry; it looks like the first part of your writing was lost. Can you please tell me the issue with your printer?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Not now, later. Will do that after dinner.

OK, enjoy your dinner. Please reply back later to continue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I want to put a stop to this. That is, I have decided not to go any further. Please cancel two credit charges ($5.00 and $19.00) posted to my credit card. As you know, I have not received any help from you. And we will leave it that. I hope it is not necessary for me to contact my credit card company to take out the charges. Thank you. Arnold ***