GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

I cannot move a scan of approx 10 pages from my screen to my

Customer Question

I cannot move a scan of approx 10 pages from my screen to my ER Mail there is nothing on the screen to redirect this scan
JA: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: epson workforce 3640 bought from office depot ten days ago I have mislaid the the operation book there was nothing i the original box
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: An Apple Mac OS-X-EIcaptitai version 10 .11.6
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It has just happened today
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Hi there. My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. I will be happy to help you with it. An online copy of the user manual for your Epson Workforce 3640 is available by clicking on the link below.

https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd3/cpd39368.pdf

It is in pdf format and can be saved to your computer for future reference. It could also be printed but since it is over 300 pages, you may want to print only the relevant sections. The instructions for scanning begin on page 126.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Please review this document and give their instructions a try. Let me know how it works for you. If this solves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page. I'd really appreciate it! Without a positive rating I am not credited for my answer. If this doesn't solve the problem be sure to let me know so we can continue troubleshooting.