Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  10+ years work experience.
30759776

I have a Pixma model MG3500 printer. How do I access the

Customer Question

I have a Pixma model MG3500 printer. How do I access the print Queue .... It keeps printing the same picture and I've used up and wasted a lot of ink ?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

You can solve this by turning the computer off that sent the print job, turning off the printer, waiting 10 seconds, and then turning them back on.

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com