John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am trying to access my Premier Support. My Access code is

Customer Question

I am trying to access my Premier Support. My Access code is PCLHCVSDRPXP. Term is for Life of PC. I called the number provided(###) ###-####and it did not work. Online resources will not communicate with me without charging additional fees.
What's up with this?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What company name, or website name, provided your 'Premier Support', please?

With that information, I may be able to track down an alternate number for 'Premier Support', or an alternate website, or at least, some news of what has happened to them (-if, as is actually possible, they were a fly-by-night co. that is now defunct. I'm sorry to say it, but this sort of thing could be the case, to be quite honest. I hope not, though, and information would help.)