John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Patch for windows 7? epson xp 300 bought 30.6.2013, msi. it

Customer Question

patch for windows 7 ?
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: epson xp 300 bought 30.6.2013
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: msi. it crashed & windows 7 was installed . message reads "no printer driver"
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: when started running the PC and tried to use the printer, the message reads no printer driver
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Open the link given and dowload the driver software to make the printer work again.

If you need remote assistance let me know i can fix it using remote assistance service.

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?oid=201985&infoType=Downloads&platform=OSF_W_7-32