TheGeekGal
TheGeekGal,
76665483

I am trying to set it up, but can't get it to print. My lap

Customer Question

I am trying to set it up, but can't get it to print. My lap top cannot take the disk.
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: new FUJI Xerox DocumentPrinteP265
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: entire time. Just set it up today
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: says error
Category: Printers
Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 2 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. If for some reason you can't use the cd in your laptop, you can click the link below to download the software for your Windows 10 OS.

http://www.fujixeroxprinters.com.au/en/downloads.aspx?product=11874

Please click on "View" under the Drivers section and a page will open up that will allow you to download the software. When the download has completed, please install it, following the prompts on the screen.

Please give this a try and let me know how it works for you. If this solves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page. I'd really appreciate it! Without a positive rating I am not credited for my answer. If this doesn't solve the problem be sure to let me know so we can continue troubleshooting.