John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

How do I use photo paper tray, HP Photosmart 7520 2-3 yrs

Customer Question

how do I use photo paper tray
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: HP Photosmart 7520 2-3 yrs old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC -Microsoft 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: When I try to print a photo attachment to an email, It prints to the regular paper tray rather than to the photo paper tray; maybe I just don't know the proper command to give
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. When printing, at the printing dialog window, can you click on Properties or Preferences, then check the paper tray, etc. option there?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have just figured out the answer on my own. Thanks

You're welcome. Did you see my reply above previously about using the Properties (or Preferences) button at the print dialog window (that's where the paper tray / source option is located)? But I'm glad you got it working now. Do you have any other computer question / issue I can help with today?

Please let me know. Thank you for the update,