Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  10+ years work experience.
30759776

I had no internet connection this morning and they had to

Customer Question

I had no internet connection this morning and they had to reconfigure my router and now my printer can't be found. I'm sure it's an IP address or something but can't seem to find it.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Are you there?
JA: No. I'm the Printer Technician's Assistant.
Customer: 6 months EPSON ET-4550 Series
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: MAC OS X 10.10.5
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This morning I had no internet. Once they reconfigured my router it could not find the printer. I have connected the printer to the new wireless router.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 7 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

After you connect the printer to the new wireless signal, you just need to the printer again in the printer menu on the Mac.

Please, do the following:
- Click the Apple icon on the top left
- Click System Preferences
- Click the Printers icon

- Click the '+' button on the window.

- Choose your printer from the list and you will be all set after it installs.

If you wish for me to start a Secure Remote Assistance session with you that will allow me to install the printer for you, please click the Accept this offer button.

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com