John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My printer will not print documents sent from my computer. I

Customer Question

My printer will not print documents sent from my computer. I hsd to recently change my wifi password ***** did not know how to do that with the printer. Help!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Pc Windows 10
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Where an I verify the system is 10? After encountering this problem and consulting sit Comcast I was messing around and tried to delete the printer and add it back. My computer says it cannot fi d the printer to add it back on
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Are you thinking?
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Do you have the USB cord that came with the printer?

I dont want to reduce you to usb printing, but we need it in order to fix the wireless connection issue..

So do you have the USB cord or do we need to order another for a few dollars?