John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Canon Faxphone L100 printer.It was working fine

Customer Question

I have a Canon Faxphone L100 printer.It was working fine until several days ago. I shut off the power to the printer for a minute but when I repowered it the Error light keeps flashing and the printer will not print. When I pushed the Status button. No specific error message appears so that I cannot follow instructions as to clearing the system. I checked that there is no paper jam and there does not appear to be one. HELP!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I also called the provided(###) ###-####and when it connected there was a response that there is a connection problem and I was disconnected.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Lets start small.. lets try removing the cartridge and then unplugging the machine from power

http://support-au.canon.com.au/contents/AU/EN/8000711200.html

Wait about two minutes, leave the cartridge out.. And turn the machine on.

What error status do we see then?