Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

LQ-510 Switches SW1 & SW2 settings of each of 8 sub switches

Customer Question

LQ-510 Switches SW1 & SW2 settings of each of 8 sub switches so printer will boot and print with black ribbon only.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Louie replied 1 month ago.

Hi and welcome to the site, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, there is no DIP switch setting for "...boot and print with black ribbon only..."

I realize that the above post may perhaps be not what was expected. Unfortunately, it is a design limitation; sorry for having to be the bearer of bad news.

Still and if of interest, the DIP Switches settings may be viewed HERE.

It is in a Portable Document Format (PDF) file and can be viewed in most web browser. Click on the link to open the file or right click then select “Save As…” to download the file. It would require Adobe Acrobat Reader or equivalent for this purpose.