John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Blurry print quality and blobs of ink. Cleaning nozzle did

Customer Question

Blurry print quality and blobs of ink. Cleaning nozzle did not help. Just ran out of magenta toner, now printer won't let me perform maintenance. Local Best Buy never has color toners using 768 toner. What to do-- need top quality print tomorrow morning.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: WF 4630, less than one year old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Dell PC windows 10 pro
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Gradual lessening of print quality, no incident
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, just how to get back to clean sharp printing -- 99.9% of use is for creation of legal documents
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Cancel. I have to leave the office now.
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

Do you need more help with this? You can reply back here anytime if you need further assistance, otherwise you may also cancel from the help page if you prefer.