Thank you. Please try the next solution below:
1. Click on the Apple logo / menu at the top, then click on System Preferences, then click on Printers & Scanners.
2. Then right-click (or Control + click) on the Epson printer, then click on option Reset printing system, and confirm Yes / OK. Then the printer list should be empty for now.
3. Click on the Epson website below to download the latest printer's driver file called epson17956.dmg
4. Once downloading is finished, then open / run the file epson17956.dmg and install it.
5. Once the installation is finished, click on the Apple logo / menu at the top, then click on System Preferences, then click on Printers & Scanners.
6. Then click on the + (plus) icon at bottom left, then select your Epson printer and add it
7. Then check printing.
Please let me know. Thank you,