John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a HP Deskjet 1000 printer that I can't get to print

Customer Question

I have a HP Deskjet 1000 printer that I can't get to print after Microsoft upgraded to windows 10. Help.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the error or message?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I just want to cancel this transaction completely. I don' feel comfortable with the various charges. I think it will be more to my advantage, if I just purchase a new printer. Please cancel this credit card transaction and accept my apology for any inconvenience. PLEASE acknowledge cancellation via email.
Thanks

I'm sorry. I'll have our customer service contact you about the billing issue soon; we'll make sure you will be satisfied at the end. In the mean time, can I connect remotely to your computer and fix this printing issue directly and quickly on your computer for you with a small amount as shown?

Please let me know; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please cancel. I'll just purchase another printer.

I've been fixing printers, and computer issues for Windows 10 upgrade a lot; I guarantee to fix your printer for you. But per your request, we are canceling this for you. If you still need help fixing your printer later on, and/or if you need help with any other computer issue on your Windows 10 in the future, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. If you'd like to, I can also show you how to remove Windows 10 and get back to your previous working Windows version that you were familiar with. Thank you,