Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

I have a new Ipad and I don't know how to set it up to print

Customer Question

I have a new Ipad and I don't know how to set it up to print from my Epson Artisan 710 printer.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Model C391A
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: IPAD
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I never have been able to print
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

The Epson Artisan 710 doesn't have the Apple's AirPrint feature enabled on it. So you will not be able to print from your iPad without using third party applications. The native print option of iPad can't print to your printer.

So open App Store, search Epson iPrint app. Then download that app. After downloading it, you can open the Epson iPrint app and print to your printer from that app --> https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/epson-iprint/id326876192?mt=8

Note : Both your iPad and printer must be connected to same WiFi network. Then only your iPad will see the printer in Epson iPrint app.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i downloaded the app and it says ready to print but not printing
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

Does it recognize the printer in that app ?

Restart both iPad and printer and see if it can print.

Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

Hello there, Could you please tell me why did you rate me as bad service ? The bad rating service rating will badly affect my job here. All I did is try to help you with your question and you rated me bad for helping you without even replying to me what the reason is. I asked for further info, but you never replied instead rated me bad. Not sure why you did that.

I'd greatly appreciate if you reverse the negative rating to OK Service or higher, so the negative rating will be removed. If you still want help, please let me know and I'm happy to help.

If you are not satisfied, please let know and I will request JustAnswer to refund your account even if you rate me as OK Service. Please don't rate me bad again. Thanks.