Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  10+ years work experience.
30759776

I am 81 yrs old .i bought my printer from woolworths awhile

Customer Question

i am 81 yrs old .i bought my printer from woolworths awhile ago because i only needed to copy papers.i must have tossed the disk that came with printer out amongst the wrappings. now i need to print out tickets to my grandson's valedictory dinner.please help me
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: canon pixma mg2900 series 5/11/15the docket is faded but the make looks like printer mg2966
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: i am 81 yrs old .i bought my printer from woolworths 5/11/2015. i only needed t0 copy papers. i must have tossed the disk that came with my printer out amongst the wrappings. now i need to print out tickets to my sons valedictory dinner.please help me
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: i never needed to print out any thing before so a week
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

You don't need that cd. You may download the software from the following page: https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/mg-series-inkjet/mg2920

After you download the file, simply open it and install it.

If you wish, I can remote into your system and do this for you.
One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com