crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

I have an Epson Artisan 810 that was recently printing fine

Customer Question

I have an Epson Artisan 810 that was recently printing fine until I selected the CD button. Then the printer flashes on and off and says “Paper Jam. Open the scanner unit, remove jammed paper in the product and power off and on again.” There is no jammed paper and I keep getting the flashing signal so I can’t reset. I have tried to manually pull out the CD tray but cannot find it. I purchased unit on 2009-10-22 from Amazon $214. SN LJDY035205
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Where is my answer?
Expert:  crash2199 replied 8 months ago.

Hi Dennis!

I am sorry that you had to wait for an answer but I am here to help you now..

Please power off the device and unplug it from the wall. Wait 1 minute and plug back in the device. Now, power it on.

Do you still have the error message? If the issue is resolved, please take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No Change. Error message still blinks off and on. I already knew about that fix that didn't work. If I gave you control of my computer what would you do to fix the problem?
October 22, 2016
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Refund my $5 and $18 or I will dispute it. You repond 3 days late with information I already know.
Thank you,
Dennis *
October 22, 2016

Sure.

Please do not respond back or use the rating system otherwise it will delay the process.