GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

Some how we have our printer on manual feed and it is not

Customer Question

Some how we have our printer on manual feed and it is not printing documents or labels. We really need a number to call a technician.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is a brothers MFC-7860DW about 4-6 months old. It was given to us by a friend.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Microsoft office 365
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: A few days ago it was working fine. Issue started yesterday when we tried to print address labels. Can you give us a phone number to call.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Please give me a moment to review your question.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Since your Brother Printer is under warranty your best option is to contact Brother directly, at 1-877-BROTHER(###) ###-####. The hours are M-F, 9:00am to 9:00pm Eastern Time.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

You may also click on this link https://www.brother-usa.com/askus/default.aspx?PGID=5&R3ModelID=MFC7860DW to access options for contacting them via email or chat. If they cannot help you to resolve your issue, they should be able to make arrangements to ship you a replacement printer.

If the information that I have provided has been helpful, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a positive rating. Thank you! Have a great day!

Just let me know if you have further questions or need further assistance.