Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Where can I hasve my brother p-touch 1230pc repaired, about

where can I hasve my brother p-touch 1230pc repaired
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: about 3 to 4 years
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC WINDOWS 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: MY SECRETARY TRIPPED OVER THE CORD. IT COULD BE THE CONNECTION TO THE MACHINE. COMPUTER MESSAGE--NOT CONNECTED
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NOT AS YET. I THINK IT COULD BE THE CABLE?

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

check the printer cord, unplug it from both computer and printer and then plug it back in. plug in the cord to a different usb port on computer and check if it shows connected or not

if not then if the problem started only once the cord snapped, it could be cord issue or a damaged port

let me know the status so that in case a repair is indeed required, i can share the nearest authorized service center details with you

it seems you are offline at the moment

you may try the steps i listed above and if it does not help, you may click on the service center location link below to find the nearest service center

click here for service center locator

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating for the service, effort and the time by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page. Thank you