John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My fax is telling me that it cant print and to visit

Customer Question

my fax is telling me that it cant print and to visit hpinstantink.com where do I go on the visit?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: HP Officejet Pro 6830 its only a few months old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: this just started and I haven't tried anything because im trying to do what its telling me to do which is to visit hpinstantink.com
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i received my ink in the mail about three weeks ago and installed it so now i don't know why its telling me that it cant print
Category: Printers
Expert:  Tech_Buddy replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

• On the printer control panel, touch the Apps icon, touchYes to enable Web Services, touch Yes to Accept Terms of Service, and then touch Yes again for automatic firmware updates. An information sheet prints that has your printer claim code.
  • On the printer control panel, press theePrint button or icon to open the Web Services

Either select Yes to enable Web Services, select Yes again for automatic updates, and then press the ePrint button again. Or, select Enable Web Services , and then select OK . An information sheet prints that has your printer claim code.

• On the printer control panel, touchSetup, and then touch Web Services.

Select Enable Web Services , and then select OK . An information sheet prints that has your printer claim code.

Did this work for you ?