John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Epson 645 printer not working with my computer and also

Customer Question

HI Epson 645 printer not working with my computer and also saying error occurred when trying to scan previously worked fine??
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: around 3 or 4 years old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: epson workforce 645
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I'm on a Mac
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: OS El Capitan Printer is wireless one of my laptops can print but not my desktop or work laptop, previously they all were able to print wirelessly
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ok I will do...can you confirm I only get charged a one off fee for your advice, I'm getting nervous that I'm getting sucked into a mthly thing I have no interest in
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
if so, I wish to cancel immediately