Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

My printer is an hp6600. Worked fine, now when try to print,

Customer Question

My printer is an hp6600. Worked fine, now when try to print, I get a message stating I have no air printer available. Help
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you using an iPhone and/or iPad?

What's the status of the Wi-Fi / wireless light / icon on the printer?

Do you have a windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10 computer, or a mac computer? If yes, is the printer currently working with the computer or not?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please try the following fix:

Solution #1:

- Disconnect the power cord(s) from your internet modem / router device(s) for about 5 minutes, then re-connect. Then wait a few minutes

, then on your (iPhone/iPad/iPod) device, open Settings app icon, then tap on option Wi-Fi, and make sure it is connected to your Wi-Fi / wireless network name, then check printing.

Solution #2:

- If that does not work, on your (iPhone/iPad/iPod) device, press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check printing.

Solution #3:

- If that still does not work, please do the following steps on the printer's screen:

1. Make sure the printer is powered on.

2. Touch the Right Arrow icon on the printer in order to display the second navigation screen.

3. Touch Setup (gear icon),

4. Then touch option Network.

5. Touch option Wireless Setup Wizard, and then touch Continue.
    - The Wireless Setup Wizard searches for networks, and then displays them in a list.

6. Touch the name of your wi-fi / wireless network name, and then touch OK.
    - (Note: If necessary, touch the down arrow to scroll through the list of network names until you find yours.)

7. If prompted for passphrase/key/password, then enter your Wi-Fi / wireless password ***** key / passphrase; it is case-sensitive.

- When you are finished entering the WEP key or WPA key, touch Done, and then touch OK to confirm.
    ; Note: If needed, the wi-fi/wireless password/key/passphrase may be at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s); it is case-sensitive.

- If needed, you can click on the website below for video instructions on how to do all the steps above:
    https://youtu.be/9WMmP4IcvEE?t=7
    ; Note: Only watch the video from the beginning until the minute 1:29.

8. Then see if you can print.

Solution #4:

- If all fails, then on your (iPhone/iPad/iPod) device, open Settings app icon, then tap on option General, then tap on option Reset. Then tap on option Reset network settings, and confirm Reset

, then wait a bit, then open Settings app icon, then tap on option Wi-Fi, then select / connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name

, then see if you can print.

; Note: Make sure both the printer and the device are connected to the exact same Wi-Fi / wireless network name.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,