Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

There is an error and I cannot delete an item in the print

Customer Question

There is an error and I cannot delete an item in the print er.
JA: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: HP ENVY 5665, less than a year old.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: An HP PC. I am using Windows 10.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This occurred yesterday. I don't remember what happened before the error. I didn't realize the item I wanted to print was 46 pages, and when I tried to delete the item, it will not delete.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know enough about what I need to tell you more.
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 9 days ago.

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please follow the instructions given below.

1. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
  2. Choose Print & Fax (or Print & Scan) or Printers & Scanners.
  3. Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.
  4. Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the print & scan window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list.

Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the printer.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I was able to correct my problem myself.
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 days ago.

I am glad to hear that the issue has been resolved

Thank you.