John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have PIXMA MG2960 Printer. I have changed my WIFI source

Customer Question

I have PIXMA MG2960 Printer. I have changed my WIFI source and it is not connecting now
JA: Can you guesstimate how old the Pixma is? And has this happened before?
Customer: Printer only a few months old. It connected to my WIFI when I originally set it up but it did not connect to my ipad on the same wifi. It is nor recognising my new wifi.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Laptop with Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It was fine until I got new mobile wifi
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's all thanks
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 11 days ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your new Wi-Fi / wireless modem / router device?

Is the printer currently working with the laptop?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,