John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Canon MX340 is not printing upon commands from my Lenovo

Customer Question

My Canon MX340 is not printing upon commands from my Lenovo computer. The alarm light is blinking and I have a printer error message 5B00
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Are you from canon service?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The canon sevice fee quoted $23.00
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 month ago.

No, we are Justanswer.com, as you can see our website name. Canon will never disclose the solution to the customer they will ask you to send the printer to their repair center, but we can tell you the solution for the problem and if those solutions failed then, you may have to send the printer for any spare replacement. Please let me know if you want to continue or close this question.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How did you intercept my message to Canon service?
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 month ago.

I don't know, I have replied, as you have posted the question on our site, we have not way to intercept anyone's message.