John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have put all new ink in it thinking that would be the

Customer Question

I have put all new ink in it thinking that would be the problem but it is still not printing
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: brother cl61 don't know how old 5 years maybe
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: not printing from computer. Just trying to make a copy
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nothing happened just went to make a copy and it didn't work. The color ink needed changing the black was full. The ink menu was telling me it was all empty changed it all but it still doesn't print
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 month ago.

Can you please recheck and let me know the model no. of the printer, because Brother CL61 is the cartridge number and this cartridge is used in many models.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The model number is *****
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for providing the model no. can you tell me, if you have tried anything else, except replacing the cartridges to solve the problem.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No thanks. We have spent too much money already. I tried everything. Thanks anyway. l will figure something out. Don't want to spend any more money.