Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

Trying to set up internet access point. keeps telling me to

Customer Question

trying to set up internet access point. keeps telling me to prerss and hold WPS button. cAN'T FIND ABYTHING ON PRINTER LABELES wps
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: 2320
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: HP pc
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: about two weeks. it used to work fine.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Sudipto replied 7 months ago.

Please let me know make and model no. of the printer ?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Canon Maxify model 2320
Expert:  Sudipto replied 7 months ago.

Please open the link below then, follow the steps to connect the printer using the standard setup method instead of WPS method and let me know, how it goes for you.

http://canoncanada.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/49004/related/1

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I got it to work while waiting for your answer. Canceled any further services. As far as rating the tech, I can't answer that but your service is deceitful. You don't explain that every response merits a charge. Your ad makes it seem you can answer the question for one charge and you ask questions I answered before being switched to you. I find that deceitful and would not recommend your service to anyone. I am contacting my CCA company and lodging a complaint. Do not respond to this. I will not pay any further charges. I am also going to share my experience on all social mexia.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 7 months ago.

I think there is some confusion, because there is only one charge for the whole session and not for every reply or response.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have been charged twice already. Once for $19 70 and a second change for $3.80. I get a notice from my CCA company within seconds of any charges against my account. So I went to my CC website and confirmed I was charged twice.