John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

HL 5370DW I cannot print duplex. looked at your manual was

Customer Question

HL 5370DW I cannot print duplex. looked at your manual was able to print one side, the printer will retrieve the paper but return a blank page.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: HL 5370DW
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: When I first purchased it I remember it working. for the last several years I just put it back in the tray and print the other side
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: when printing I must keep the paper tray nearly fully for it to feed properly. Sometimes the center leading edge of the page is slightly crimped where the paper is pulled in to print.
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Cody replied 7 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 7 days ago.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?