jinsmn
jinsmn, Engineer
Experience:  CAN PROVIDE SOLUTIONS FOR ISSUES RELATED TO COMPUTERS AND RELATED HARDWARE EQUIPMENTS.
50064670

I need to make a copy from an online form. It is a standard

Customer Question

Hi. I need to make a copy from an online form. It is a standard letter size that I need to print it on. The printer tells me to add paper to the upper paper slot but that size is too small. I have paper in the lower slot.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Cannon MX922 It's about 4 years old. I think.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Hello?
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: Hi. I need to make a copy from an online form. It is a standard letter size that I need to print it on. The printer tells me to add paper to the upper paper slot but that size is too small. I have paper in the lower slot.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It's only been an issue for this printing. I don't know what happened.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I tried turning it off and on and that didn't work.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  jinsmn replied 1 month ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I was led to believe i'd get help with my problem by giving you $5, so I did. I can not afford any more. I am disappointed with this business. I will find my answer elsewhere if you are not willing to respond with the information I need without any further cost than what I've already paid.
Expert:  jinsmn replied 1 month ago.

1. After sending a file to Print, Click <Page Setup...> on Print page

2. Select <Page attributes> on Page setup page

3. In Paper Size select <US Letter>

Usually the above solution should fix the problem. If the error still happens, we can't do anything without remote access. If you can't pay for it, please contact Canon support on 1 - 8 0 0 - 6 5 2 - 2 66 6

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you. I have to go right now. I will try it when I get a chance.