Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers

I had to get a new computer (laptop) and this one doesn't

Customer Question

I had to get a new computer (laptop) and this one doesn't have a place to put a disc. My printer is a HP 4500 Office Jet Wireless. Is there a way I can use the web site without the disc and download it to my printer?
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 days ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Yes, you can. But to send you the software, I need to know some information. Your new laptop, is it an Apple Mac or Windows computer ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 7 days ago.

Are you there Sandra ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 7 days ago.

What is the model of your new computer ? Please type your reply below and click Send

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
It's an Aspire with Windows 10
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 days ago.

Follow the steps below to download the software and install the printer using it.

Go to this website -->

Download the "HP Officejet Full Feature Software and Driver". Open or run the downloaded file and follow the onscreen instructions to install the printer.

If you have any difficulty on installing the printer software, please let me know and I will continue to help you

Note : Only rate the answer after we've solved the problem

Expert:  Ashik replied 7 days ago.

Hi there, I'm just checking. How is it going ?