Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

I want to connect to my ATT hotspot.. I just get it this

Customer Question

I want to connect to my ATT hotspot..
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: I just get it this week...HP OfficeJet Pro 8710
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: my dell laptom
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: the other internet does not work .. it started just today and even on Thurs I had Scott from your company working on the other internet..printer would not print
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: this is it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 month ago.

Please follow the steps below to connect the printer with the hotspot and let me know, how it goes for you.

1. On the printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon (), and then touch the Settings icon ().

2. Swipe the display to scroll to Restore Network Defaults, and then touch Restore Network Defaults. A message displays asking if you are sure you want to restore printer defaults.

3. Touch Yes. A message displays stating that the printer defaults have been restored.

4. Touch the Home button () to return to the main screen.

5. Touch the Wireless icon () again, and then touch the Settings icon ().

6. Touch Wireless Settings.

• If Wireless is On, touch Off, and then On again. The printer searches for wireless networks. Continue to the next step.

• If Wireless is Off, touch On. The printer searches for wireless networks. Continue to the next step.

7. On the display of listed networks, select your network, and then touch follow the on-screen instructions to connect your printer to your wireless network.