John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Nathan, My printer turn off by itself after sending print

Customer Question

Hello Nathan
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: My printer turn off by itself after sending print job , it starts to print ...but after 2 seconds turn it self off Epson R3000
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I made several cleanings
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: printer make cleanings , i hear the piezo noise when he pull ink by the head ...he finish cleaning after eveary turn on becouse he detect the last error
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
after cleaning finish, he go in ready , and i send a new printjob...after he start to print in 2-3 seconds he turn off
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please